CopySafe PDF is the most secure solution available if you want to copy protect PDF files. Currently it is the only solution available in the world that can protect PDF from all avenues of copy including Printscreen and screen capture. The CopySafe PDF Converter will protect PDF documents that already exists by including the CopySafe runtime and either produce an embedded viewer and/or a smaller PDF library file that can be read in the free CopySafe PDF Reader… ideal for distribution by download, email or on CD for Windows whether online or offline.
When importing PDFs created by Adobe Acrobat that already
have set password, expiry or watermark, those options are maintained in the
CopySafe encrypted version.
- Copy protect PDFs that cannot be extracted to copy images and text
- Copy protect PDFs that cannot be converted to other document types
- Copy protect PDFs from saving even though they have been downloaded
- Copy protect PDFs from Printscreen
- Copy protect PDFs from all screen capture software
- Copy protect PDFs with an optional password
- Copy protect PDFs with optional print protection
- Copy protect PDFs with optional expiration date
CopySafe PDF Reader
The CopySafe PDF Reader is available as a free download to the public, anyone that needs to view CopySafe protected PDFs.
CopySafe PDF Converter
CopySafe PDF Converter is a licensed program that imports existing PDF files,
encrypts them into library files that can be opened with the free CopySafe
Images and text cannot be copied
It is impossible to copy the images and text used in a CopySafe PDF document,
even by using Printscreen or screen capture software.
Optional password protection
A password can be set at the time encryption to prevent unauthorized
distribution. Without the correct password the document cannot be opened.
An expiry date can be set after which the document cannot be opened. Of course
this is optional and expiration does not need to be set.
Printing can be disabled at the time of conversion, or you can leave it enabled
to allow printing.
Content cannot be extracted
The CopySafe PDF Converter will import any existing PDF document and encrypt it
into a single archive, preventing the extraction of its components, source code
and password (if one is set).
Versatility and uses
- Security options already installed by Adobe PDF are maintained
- You can now distribute text documents that cannot be reproduced at all.
- You can now send images and drawings to clients that cannot be copied.
- You can also password protect or set expiration.
Creating CopySafe PDF documents
The CopySafe PDF Converter can create a standalone Viewer/PDF executable or
create a library to be read in the
Viewing a CopySafe PDF document
To view a CopySafe PDF executable all you need to do is double click the file.
It includes its own viewer and does not require anything more than Windows. To
view PDF libraries (.enc) you can use the CopySafe PDF Reader which is a free
public download. CopySafe PDF documents can be scrolled from page to page,
zoomed in and out, and rotated in either direction.
Installing the Reader
Simply copying the viewer executable to a new computer will not work. The
original installer as provided in the free download must be used for it to
How does it work?
CopySafe PDF is very simple to use and can be used by anyone with little to no
skill at all. To protect a PDF document all you need to do is:
1. Open the CopySafe PDF Converter
2. Select the PDF file to protect
3. Select the library/standalone option
4. Set expiration date or password (if required)
5. Click the “Create” button
Licensing and prices
More information on price and how to order online can be
found on the
CopySafe PDF home page.
CopySafe PDF is for converting normal PDF documents to a protected format that
can be distributed and viewed offline. To copy protect your web site please see
CopySafe Web which will copy protect almost all content that can be displayed on
a web page.
Copyright © 2013 ArtistScope. All Rights Reserved. Powered by ArtistScope DRM